History of A.C.E. Building Service
(left to right) Architect, Gene Maloney, A.C.E. founder, Allen Charles Eberhardt, past A.C.E. president, Ron Schwalbe and estimator Mike Virnoche discussing a new project circa 1969

ABOUT A.C.E. BUILDING SERVICE

1950
Allen C. Eberhardt founds A.C.E. Building Service as an offshoot of A.C.E. Agricultural Supply Co.

1963
A.C.E. incorporates and begins to outgrow agricultural roots.

1973
A.C.E. becomes a Butler® builder of pre-engineered metal buildings.

1984
Ron Schwalbe and Jim Steuer purchase company from Al Eberhardt. A focus on design/build projects in the private sector is established.

1998
A.C.E. builds and occupies its new facility at 3510 S. 26th Street in Manitowoc, allowing them to serve a larger geographical area that includes the Sheboygan area.

2001
Stan Johnson and Bill Shimek join in ownership of the commercial and industrial construction company.

2003
A.C.E. celebrates 40 years of building service.

2008
Ron Schwalbe retires from A.C.E.

2013
A.C.E. celebrates 50 years as an incorporated business and 40 years as a Butler builder.


More About A.C.E.:
Our Team
Training

Ready to Get Started on Your Construction Project?
Contact A.C.E. Building Service

A.C.E. Building Service | History