A.C.E. Building Service celebrating 50 years as an incorporated business

NEWS RELEASE
Date: January 18, 2013
Contact: Stan Johnson, (920) 682-6105

A.C.E. Building Service is celebrating its 50-year anniversary in 2013. Located in Manitowoc, A.C.E. provides commercial and industrial construction services – including new buildings, expansions, renovations, metal re-roof, facilities maintenance, design/build, and build/lease – to Northeast Wisconsin.

The company’s history began in 1950, when Alan Charles Eberhardt founded A.C.E. Building Service as an offshoot of A.C.E. Agricultural Supply Co. In 1963 A.C.E. officially became incorporated, and in 1973 A.C.E. became a Butler® builder of pre-engineered metal buildings.

Then in 1984 a focus on design/build projects in the private sector was established. As A.C.E. continued to grow, they constructed new offices at 3510 S. 26th Street in Manitowoc in 1998, allowing them to serve a larger geographical area throughout Northeast Wisconsin.

“As we look back on the past 50 years we are truly humbled by the people who have helped us reach this milestone …. our employees, customers, and many others who have made it possible for us to celebrate five decades of providing building solutions,” says A.C.E. President Stan Johnson.“ Because of their dedication and support, we have been able to build our communities and help them thrive. We look forward to many more years of building success.”

A.C.E. will be holding special celebrations and events throughout the year in honor of their 50-year anniversary. For more information on A.C.E. Building Service, visit acebuildingservice.com.

###

Click here to download and view a PDF version of this News Release.